Atiba Univeristy Admissions
In our comprehensive, holistic admission process, we consider your academic background as well as your pursuits and interests outside the classroom. We look for students who enjoy being challenged and who are committed to furthering the Institute’s mission of “improving the human condition.
To browse all of Atiba university’s courses and course sections, visit our Course Catalogue.
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University,Oyo as First or Second Choice with a JAMB score of 140 and above,
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University,Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates.
Candidates who scored below 140 in the JAMB UTME or who are yet to write the UTME and are seeking admission into One-Year Basic Studies Progamme (JUPEB)
General Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year
Applicants must possess credits in at least five relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
How To Apply
Once you meet our admission requirements, you can proceed to apply for your course of choice.
Our student application portal enables you to fill our admission form online where you provide all relevant information required to successfully process your application. You will also be able to upload your documents and make all the necessary payments. During the application process, you are required to pay the Application fee of N 10,000.
You can also apply by obtaining our application form by visiting the University Registry or any of the liaison offices upon the payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only into the following University accounts.-ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Skye Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc. (2013205995). Forms can also be downloaded from the University website.
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office I: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Ibadan Liaison Office II: 138,SPAACO Building, Liberty Road, Ibadan. Tel:08023409231,07038022133
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: “, Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road,Olodi Apapa,Apapa,Lagos ,Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt.(ICAM), Suite 59,Phase5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos, Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8,Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
After You Apply
Once we have received your application, your admission is processed. You will be notified through the contact details you provided if your application was successful and you have been offered provisional admission into Atiba University or if it was rejected.
Once you have been offered provisional admission, you are required to pay the Acceptance fee of N 50,000 within 2 weeks of the offer to signify your acceptance of the admission. If after this period, the University does not receive your payment, it may be assumed that you are no longer interested in the offer and thus may proceed to fill your space.
A student that has successfully accepted the admission offer by paying the prescribed fee can then proceed to pay Tuition and other fees and register courses. All students will undergo medical examination upon resumption.